Saturday 10 August 2013

Bernice's Story of Mom

Mom and Bernice 

I met Inta when we were in our twenties around 1961 when we both worked at Shell Oil. We shared many memorable times throughout the years. She taught me now to play bridge and chess.

 In October 2004, I moved from Scarborough to North Vancouver to be with my son Trevor and Grandson Noah. On moving day, Inta, Marion and Margaret arrived to help send me off and get me to the airport on time along with my two cats amid much kayos and hilarity. Inta took many pictures of the events of that day and then put them onto a CD which she mailed to me later. What a priceless treasure she gave to me to be able to revisit those wonderful times.

I am saddened at Inta's passing but know that wherever she lands she will be very creatively running the show.

Bernice Warren

 Mom, Bernice and Margaret G. 
seeing Bernice off to Vancouver

No comments: